CAUTION: Before lifting any load, make sure safety latch is operative on lifting hook.
- All personnel in area where centrifuge is operated should wear proper safety equipment - hard hats, face shields and safety shoes.
- When starting to spin, throttle should be opened gradually to prevent wobble of basket.
- All parts requiring replacement should be replaced with parts meeting the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Water separator and air oil line lubricator should be installed as near as possible to hand operated throttle control.
- Throttle control should be hand-operated not more than six feet (6') from center of centrifuge assembly.
- When spinning all materials above water, in quench tank, metal guard or splash shields must be installed on both sides to protect operator.
- To ensure good balance, materials should be equally distributed in basket, and covers must be installed to hold materials in basket while spinning.
- Maximum production capacity, including basket, is 3 tons of suitable materials.
- Centrifuge must be upright on Support Dolly (No. SAB 4-13) when not in use, to prevent oil spillage.